If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by the Spartanburg Association of REALTORS®, Inc. or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our Site, please provide all of the following information to the Spartanburg Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where SAR can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
SAR may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. SAR may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United State code Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to SAR’s Designated Agent listed below.
All inquiries not relevant to the following procedure will receive no response.
SAR’s Designated Agent is:
Jodi Viehman, EVP
Spartanburg Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
225 North Pine Street
Spartanburg, S.C. 29302